Zvon.org guide to
The goal of SkepticalScience.com is to explain what peer reviewed science has to say about global warming. The guide provides an alternative access to its Skeptic Arguments and What the Science Says section.
The guide is based on XML files provided by John Cook, the founder of SkepticalScience.com.
Miloslav Nic (Mila)
Guide main features:
- search in hierarchically ordered arguments
- discover arguments by keywords
- scientific articles
- with links to full texts and Web of Science records
A short introduction to the guide with sreenshots is available in a post to SkepticalScience.com.
- Zvon.org guide to Fourth Assessment Report of Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC AR4)
- with many thousands links to scientific literature
- Zvon.org guide to RealClimate.org
- with hundreds of keywords, names, and scientific articles