DOM1 reference with examples
- Names of interfaces, methods and attributes are clickable and colour-differentiated so navigation is intuitive and easy.
- Click on "Go to standard" leads to the relevant part of the specification.
- For every HTML-concerning interface graphic examples are provided.
- 7.2.2003 - a new cleaner look, smaller size, examples retested (and corrected) with up-to-date browsers
- 31.1.2001 - all examples rewritten, texts updated to encorporate DOM Level 1 Specification Errata, some minor improvements
- 3.1.2001 - missing descriptions added, inherited properties are now displayed on the calling interface and all examples are enclosed in try-catch blocks to avoid unnecessary alerts, differences in handling white-spaces between Mozilla/Netscape6 and InternetExplorer5.5 now seem much more annoying than before thus I have to rewrite all examples (see next version), new design
- 18.10.2000 - initial version
Texts written in italic are citation of Document Object Model Level 1 Specification - W3C Recommendation 1 October, 1998 "Copyright ©  World Wide Web Consortium, (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All Rights Reserved. http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/".