DOM2 reference with examples
- Names of interfaces, methods and attributes are clickable and colour-differentiated so navigation is intuitive and easy.
- Click on "Go to standard" leads to the relevant part of the specification.
- For every HTML-concerning interface graphic examples are provided.
- Examples for namespace related methods and attributes are provided only as starting point for discussion and other work because specification is not very clear sometimes and there is probably no way to test these things just now.
- 27.3.2004 - Style added which makes this reference finally complete, Errata from 6.2.2003 rechecked, also majority of broken links resolved; on the other side examples stay partially broken thanks to namespaces
- 1.8.2003 - added Views, Events and Traversal&Range interfaces, Exceptions regrouped
- 30.4.2003 - complete DOM2-HTML reference with examples; DOM2-Core and DOM2-HTML merged together, better indexes provided
- 14.2.2003 - a new cleaner look, smaller size, examples retested (and corrected) with up-to-date browsers, Errata of the Document Object Model Level 2 Specifications from 6.2.2003 added
- 8.2.2001 - initial version (Errata of the Document Object Model Level 2 Specifications from 31.1.2001 added)
Texts written in italic are citation of Document Object Model Level 2 Core Specification - W3C Recommendation 13 November, 2000 "Copyright ©  World Wide Web Consortium, (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All Rights Reserved. http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/".