Contains indexes of DOM1 interfaces, methods and attributes. Also index of examples is provided for easier navigation.
Reference texts, examples and all other files are opened here.
- Texts written in italic are citation of W3C DOM1 specification.
- Decoration of links: interfaces, methods or methods, attributes or attributes, parameters of methods, glossary links.
- function getElementById() is not the part of the DOM Level 1 Specification, but it makes examples clearer and almost all significant browsers support it (see DOM Compatibility by Peter-Paul Koch)
- thanks to White Space Handling in XML 1.0 specification default handling of white-spaces completely depends on XML application (note: WinIE do not preserve white-spaces by default while MacIE and Mozilla does)
- during development tested with Mozilla night-builds, Netscape6, MicrosoftInternetExplorer5.5 and Opera5.02 on Windows2000
- restested againg in February 2003 with Mozilla 1.2, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and Opera 7.01