Owning interface and usage:
Member of these other interfaces :
Adds the node newChild to the end of the list of children of this node. If the newChild is already in the tree, it is first removed.
||The node to add. If it is a DocumentFragment object, the entire contents of the document fragment are moved into the child list of this node.
- DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR
- Raised if this node is of a type that does not allow children of the type of the newChild node, or if the node to append is one of this node's ancestors.
- DOMException WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR
- Raised if newChild was created from a different document than the one that created this node.
- DOMException NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR
- Raised if this node is readonly.