Owning interface and usage:
Member of these other interfaces :
Replaces the child node oldChild with newChild in the list of children, and returns the oldChild node. If the newChild is already in the tree, it is first removed.
||The new node to put in the child list.
||The node being replaced in the list.
The node replaced.
- DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR
- Raised if this node is of a type that does not allow children of the type of the newChild node, or if the node to put in is one of this node's ancestors.
- DOMException WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR
- Raised if newChild was created from a different document than the one that created this node.
- DOMException NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR
- Raised if this node is readonly.
- DOMException NOT_FOUND_ERR
- Raised if oldChild is not a child of this node.