Owning interface and usage:
Member of these other interfaces :
Adds a node using its nodeName attribute.
||A node to store in a named node map. If a node with that name is already present in the map, it is replaced by the new one.
If the new Node replaces an existing node with the same name the previously existing Node is returned, otherwise null is returned.
- DOMException WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR
- Raised if arg was created from a different document than the one that created the NamedNodeMap.
- DOMException NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR
- Raised if this NamedNodeMap is readonly.
- DOMException INUSE_ATTRIBUTE_ERR
- Raised if arg is an Attr that is already an attribute of another Element object. The DOM user must explicitly clone Attr nodes to re-use them in other elements.
Remember that multiple nodes of certain types (those that have a "special" string value) are not allowed.